The ideal combination of features make MSA Bristol’s wildland firefighting gloves the perfect glove for bushfire and technical rescue applications.
|Dimensions||30 × 13.5 × 4.5 cm|
|Glove Size||3X-Small, 2X-Small, X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, 2X-Large, 3X-Large, 4X-Large|
|Application||Extraction, Rescue, Wildland Firefighting|
|Certification||AS 2161.6: 2003 Type 1, ISO 16073-4:2019|
- BACK OF THE HAND: High visibility, coated cow split leather.
- PALM OF THE HAND: Cow split leather.
- MOISTURE BARRIER: Polyurethane membrane.
- LINING: Kevlar® with Polyethylene and fibreglass.
- CUFF: 90mm black, knitted Kevlar®.
- KNUCKLE PROTECTOR: Rolled high visibility cow split leather.
- PULSE PROTECTOR: Palm material extends down the 30mm past the cuff, includes hanger hole. Cow split leather tab facilitates donning and provides a storage solution.
- AS/NZS 2161.6:2003 (Type 1).
- Available in a wide range of sizes: 3X Small (5) – 4X Large (14) (3XS, 3XL & 4XL are part of the “Made to Measure” range and not available online. A surcharge may apply to these sizes).