Technical rescue situations present a unique set of challenges. RescueFlex has been designed to be used in confined spaces, while remaining equally adaptable for other technical rescue situations such as road traffic accidents. Bristol’s RescueFlex incorporates two layers – a flame retardant outer layer and a waterproof membrane which includes a pathogen barrier. The jacket and trousers can be zipped together to form one piece when required.
The RescueFlex is customisable to meet a specific person or agencies requirements.
Outer Fabric: Gore® PYRAD
Colours: Hi-Vs Yellow, Hi-Vis Orange
RescueFlex can be customised with a different outershell fabrics.
- Certified to: EN ISO 11612 ISO 18639.3
- Short style jacket
- Vented underarm panels
- Angled pockets and flaps
- Quilted padding on elbows
- Weatherproof seal over front zip
- Throat protection
- Knitted cuff with thumb loops
- Wrist straps to close hems on sleeves over gloves
- Pleated back
- Underarm gussets
- 3M reflective trim
- Chest: Small – 4X Large Height: Short, Regular, Tall & X Tall. Custom makes available.