Standard duty oil absorbing pads are ideal for cleaning up everyday spills or wiping down equipment in both wet and dry conditions. Supplied in a handy dispensing carton with tearaway front, these standard duty oil absorbing pads can be easily carried and stored in vehicles or kept on benchtops.
Oil absorbing pads are ideal for workshops, warehouses, loading docks, factories, transport depots, fuel and oil handling facilities, vehicle repair shops and maintenance workshops.
Oil and fuel absorbents are made from meltblown polypropylene and are colour-coded white for easy identification. These absorbents are able to absorb up to 20 times their own weight in oil and have a fast-wicking action to clean up spills quickly. Oil and fuel absorbents are hydrophobic, which means they repel water. This makes them ideal for cleaning up oil and fuel spills in wet environments, including ponds, sumps, drains, lakes, rivers, creeks or in the rain.
- Oil absorbing pads are great for bilge and floor mop up in ships, boats, naval and service vessels, oil rigs and floating platforms.
- Standard duty meltblown polypropylene pads feature high absorbency for oil and fuel spills, leaks and drips.
- Pads are a tough, durable, non-allergenic, non-hazardous and dust-free absorbent.
- Absorbing pads feature excellent water-repellent characteristics (hydrophobic) so are suitable to use in the rain or float on water to absorb oil and fuel only.
- Rapidly absorbs hydrocarbon spills for improved safety and productivity in the workplace.
- Can be squeezed and re-used.
- Simple, lightweight and easy to use without the need for specialised PPE.
Standard duty pads are supplied in a dispensing carton with 200 pads.
Actual absorbent capacity will vary depending on liquid viscosity, specific gravity and temperature.
Absorbing pads are able to absorb up to 20 times their own weight in liquid by encapsulating the liquid within the polypropylene’s fine fibres.
|Description||Pack size||Absorbent capacity||Code|
|Oil and fuel absorbent pad in dispensing carton – standard duty 45cm x 45cm||200||Up to 140 litres||SCOF45S-DB|
45cm x 45cm oil and fuel absorbent pads are supplied in packs of 200 in a handy and convenient dispensing carton.
- Absorbent capacity will vary depending on liquid viscosity, specific gravity and temperature.
- Maintenance polypropylene is compatible with, and absorbs most acids and bases.
- The suitability with a specific chemical should be confirmed by referencing the MSDS, a compatibility chart or sample testing. We can provide samples as required.
- Absorbents retain the characteristics of the absorbed liquid. Appropriate PPE should be worn and disposal of used absorbents should be in accordance with local regulations.