The Hooligan Tool is one of the world´s most popular forcible entry tools.
These heavy-duty tools were designed to pound, puncture, pry, twist, and cut all types of barriers encountered by emergency service personnel.
The head and claw are forged from high alloy steel, heat treated for maximum strength, then fitted to a 2.5 cm stress proof bar. The bar has machine grooved non-slip grips. The Hooligan Tool features a claw that is gently curved for maximum prying leverage. The claw opening is parallel and fits over
locks, hasps and many door bars. It can also be used as a nail puller and a gas shut off during emergencies. The “Highway Hooligan Tool” features a metal
cutting claw with a machine sharpened metal cutter that uses the can opener principle to cut heavy gauge metal and composites.
HOOLIGAN TOOL WITH STANDARD CLAW, ELECTROLESS NICKEL FINISH & LIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINIUM HANDLE
|Part No.||Description||Length||Net Weight|
|22-000424||Hooligan Tool – lightweight||61.0 cm||3.1 kg|
|22-000430||Hooligan Tool – lightweight (pictured)||76.2 cm||3.3 kg|
- Heads and claws are forged from high alloy steel and heat treated for strength
- The central bar is a machine grooved, 2.5 cm non-slip grip, stress proof steel bar
- Pike is long, sharp, tapered and gently curved to fit a lock or latch
- Duckbill is long with a smooth incline to force windows and doors.
- Standard Claw variant has machine sharpened claws, a recessed nail/spike puller, and parallel openings sized to fit gas shut-off valves.
- The Metal Cutting Claw variant has a machine sharpened metal cutting designed to cut heavy gauge metal and composites.
- Lightweight variant with central aluminium machine grooved, 2.5 cm non-slip grip bar.
- High-phosphorous electroless nickel plating for high hardness, wear resistance and corrosion protection.
- Lengths from 61 cm to 76.2 cm.