Use traffic cones to isolate areas from unauthorised access or direct traffic away from restricted sites.
Safety on spill sites is essential for spill responders everywhere. These high visibility safety cones are a useful addition to any spill kit or spill response trailer.
- High visibility orange witches hat-style safety cones with a white Class 1 retroreflective band.
- Class 1 retroreflective band applied in accordance with AS 1742.3-2009.
- Cones are manufactured from flexible PVC.
- Use cones as a lightweight barrier solution
- Traffic cones designed to manage movement through thoroughfares or restricted areas.
- Cones are suitable for a variety of applications including managing traffic conditions, crowd control, restricted area management etc.
- Safety cones are ideal to carry in spill kits or for spill responders to use at spill sites.
Bright fluorescent orange colour is easily recognised – safety cones warn people of potential hazards.
- Small safety cone dimensions: 450mm high with a large, stable 250mm square base.
- Large safety cone dimensions: 700mm high with a large, stable 360mm square base.
- Extra large safety cones also available: 900mm high with a large, stable 360mm square base.
Traffic cones can be used alone or with other site safety equipment such as a safety cone bar or a retractable cone top barrier.
|Safety (traffic) cone 450mm high||250mm x 250mm x 450mm||STC450R|
|Safety (traffic) cone 700mm high||360mm x 360mm x 700mm||STC700R|
|Safety (traffic) cone 900mm high||360mm x 360mm x 900mm||STC900R|