This drain sediment trap is a non-absorbent, permeable barrier which traps and prevent solids and silts from entering street kerbside drains.
- Portable, easy to use and fast to deploy and position.
- Silt barrier is manufactured from geotextile fabric filled with permeable gravel.
- The sediment trap’s barrier ends should extend beyond the width of the entry drain.
- A small gap should be allowed between the top of the trap and the roof of the drain for overflow.
- Once removed, the sediment trap can be easily cleaned and be used again.
- Available in two sizes, 1.2m and 2m.
This drain sediment trap is a simple and inexpensive spill response tool, helping you avoid costly fines associated with unauthorised discharge violations
|Sediment trap 1.2m||120cm x 20cm x 20cm||20kg||PST1.2|
|Sediment trap 2m||200cm x 20cm x 20cm||25kg||PST2|
- Made in Australia