This compact benchtop bund is an ideal spill collection tray for small containers and beakers. The 9.5 litre sump capacity provides adequate secondary containment for liquids being handled in small quantities.
- Table-top sized unit also includes a pouring spout for easy and safe decanting.
- The large surface area can fit four 3.5L containers and has a sump capacity of 9.5 litres
- The benchtop bund is manufactured from chemical resistant polyethylene which withstands the harshest environments and chemicals.
- Countertop spill containment bund safely stores bottles, beakers and other lab containers.
- Makes decanting of liquids safer, cleaner, and more manageable.
- Designed for use in research, laboratory, medical and industrial facilities.
- Removable grate enables quick and easy clean up.
- Keeps personnel safe from accidental slips – prevent spilled liquids from contaminating factory floors, inventory or mixing with other chemicals.
- Reduces clean-up costs by providing easily retrievable spills.
- Helps organise your work area.
- Tray measures 65cm x 56cm x 8cm
Portable bunding units are designed for secondary and temporary storage. If you are unsure on your storage compliance obligations, check with your local council or regulatory body.
|Small benchtop bund||65cm x 56cm x 8cm||9.5 litres||SCE5248-YE|