Prevent spills from entering stormwater drains and trap with urethane drain protectors. Our chemical-resistant polyurethane covers creates a tight seal over drains and the flexible nature of the material moulds to uneven surfaces.
- Urethane drain protectors are available in 60cm, 90cm, 100cm and 120cm footprints
- Heavy duty urethane construction is resistant to most chemicals and oils.
- Tacky base sticks to smooth surfaces to create a tight seal over the drain.
- Drain protector is reusable and easily deployed by a single person.
- Choose a drain protector size that overlaps your drain grate at least 10cm.
- Urethane drain protectors are easily cleaned with soap and water – ensure the barrier is cleaned and store properly after use.
- Supplied in a high visible yellow canvacon carry bag with handles.
- Use the optional large wall mounted sleeve to store near spill hot spots or in close proximity to drains.
- After use and washing, wrap in plastic sheet provided and place in carry bag or wall-mounted sleeve.
- Do not leave in direct heat for long periods of time – life expectancy is approximately five years.
A urethane drain protector is an excellent and inexpensive spill response tool, helping you avoid costly fines associated with unauthorised discharge violations.
|Urethane drain protector 60cm||60cm x 60cm x 1.7cm||5kg||UDP600|
|Urethane drain protector 90cm||90cm x 90cm x 1.7cm||7kg||UDP900|
|Urethane drain protector 100cm||100cm x 100cm x 1.8cm||10kg||UDP1000|
|Urethane drain protector 120cm||120cm x 120cm x 2cm||11kg||UDP1200|
Manufactured in 1000gsm urethane