The First and Only Full Rescue AED That Supports Both CPR and Defibrillation. For infrequent rescuers, the AED Plus supports both CPR and defibrillation.
The Zoll AED Plus is a semi automatic defibrillator offering quality and backed by a brand you can trust. The Zoll AED supoorts lay rescuers with real-time feedback on compression rate and depth. Not all AED’s are created equal.
The graphical user interface – pictures combined with text displays and voice prompts – helps the rescuer perform every important life-saving action every step of the way.
AED Plus features Real CPR Help, a tool to help achieve the correct rate and depth of chest compression’s during CPR through visual and voice prompts. Feedback such as “PUSH HARDER”, “GOOD COMPRESSION’S” and an adaptive metronome to guide compression rate.
The AED Plus offers:
- Support for the full Chain of Survival with easy to understand audio prompts and visual icons
- Real CPR Help for feedback on the rate and depth of compressions
- A one piece, easy to place electrode with an unmatched 5 years shelf life
- A rugged design that resists dust and water (IP55)
- Uses cost-effective lithium camera batteries that are easily replaceable with a 5 year shelf life
- 7 Year Warranty