Use this clear, antistatic bin liner to temporarily store hazardous or contaminated waste in 120 litre wheelie bin.
- Extra length bin liner designed to fit the whole depth of a 120 litre wheelie bin plus peel down the side.
- Clear bag with no message printed.
- Ideal to use with collapsible disposal bag holders.
- Disposal bag / bin liner manufactured from natural low density polyethylene.
- 100 micron bag wall thickness.
- When cleaning up a spill or retrieving waste, fill bag to 70% full and then use the remaining section of the neck to tie a secure knot for safe storage and transport.
- If the contaminated waste load within the bag is heavy or requires extra precaution, double bag the waste.
- Never mix used absorbents in the same bag that have absorbed different classes of liquids.
- Always keep disposal bags filled with used absorbents separate from a spill kit that still has unused absorbents remaining in the kit.
- Larger liners for 240 litre wheelie bins are also available.
|Liner / disposal bag sized for 120L wheelie bin||46cm x 46cm x 110cm||DB120|
Made in Australia