Use this clear 240L bin liner to temporarily store hazardous or contaminated waste in 240 litre wheelie bin.
- Extra large 240L bin liner designed to fit the whole depth of a 240 litre wheelie bin plus peel down the side.
- Clear bag with no message printed.
- Disposal bag / bin liner manufactured from natural low density polyethylene.
- 75 micron bag wall thickness.
- When cleaning up a spill or retrieving waste, fill bag to 70% full and then use the remaining section of the neck to tie a secure knot for safe storage and transport.
- If the contaminated waste load within the bag is heavy or requires extra precaution, double bag the waste.
- Never mix used absorbents in the same bag that have absorbed different classes of liquids.
- Always keep disposal bags filled with used absorbents separate from a spill kit that still has unused absorbents remaining in the kit.
- Liners for 120 litre wheelie bins are also available.
Made in Australia
Note: Always dispose of contaminated absorbents in accordance with Local or State regulations. Disposal methods may include incineration or being sent to approved landfill, depending upon the nature of the waste.
|Liner / disposal bag sized for 240L wheelie bin – clear 75 micron thickness||70cm x 60cm x 160cm||DB240L-75UM|