The 3M™ Scott Safety AV3000HT is a high performance positive pressure facemask, manufactured using innovative materials which have been engineered to provide enhanced thermal durability and improved wearer safety in the most extreme conditions. The face seal utilises proven SureSeal technology for maximum comfort, the dual seal provides a secure fit, the Kevlar head harness eliminates discomfort under helmets and the large visor provides excellent vision. Dual speech diaphragms offer enhanced voice transmission around the wearer, with an optional right or left Epic Communications bracket for maximum versatility.
• Certified to AS/NZS 1716:2012 and EN137:2006 Type 2 and EN136 Class 3, * BS 8468-1 with ProPak-F/Fx-Ez-flo
• Designed for use by the Fire Service or the Oil & Gas market and industrial markets
• High performance lens and bezel for improved thermal performance
• High temperature visor
• Right or left Epic Communications bracket for maximum versatility
• Speech diaphragm on both sides for improved voice transmission
• Kevlar head harness suitable for Fire and CBRN applications
• Anti-fog coating on lens to reduce fogging
• Thermal performance passes NFPA thermal radiant heat requirement of 15Kw/M2
• Available in 3 sizes
• Suitable for use with ProPak-F/Fx-Ez-flo.
The AV3000HT is specifically designed for Professional Fire Fighting in conjunction with the Propak range of breathing apparatus, offering respiratory protection in IDLH environments. If used with the CBRN EZ-Flo demand valve then the breathing apparatus also offers CBRN protection.
- CE marked in accordance with EN136 Class III
- CE marked in accordance with EN137:2006 Type 2
- when used in conjunction with Scott Propak AS/NZS 1716:2012
- BS8468 when used in conjunction with Scott Propak-EZFLO-CBRN