First-Man-Up™ remote anchor system with 1.8-3.6 m pole, snap hook installation/removal tool, 0.9 m tie-off adaptor and carrying bag.
The First Man Up™ Steel Structure Fall Arrest System provides workers 100% fall protection when connecting to an I beam, angle iron, bar joist, lattice steel or other suitable structures in traditional power plants, substations, switchyards, manufacturing facilities or construction sites. Everything you need is included in a convenient durable weather proof bag that can be transported from site to site. It allows the user to install temporary anchor points without ever leaving the ground. It provides a faster climbing method compared to traditional “leap frog” lanyard scenarios. Extensive field testing by linemen, facility and construction workers has successfully proven both the ease of use and fall protection capabilities of the Saflok™ Steel Structure Fall Arrest System.
- Free climb steel structures while maintaining 100% fall protection
- Installs anchor and lifeline to top of steel structure from the ground
- Allows user to easily work around obstructions
- Pole adjusts from 1.8-3.6 m
- 0.9m tie-off adaptor
- Tie-off adaptor installation/removal tool
- Snap hook attachment/removal tool
- Carrying bag for easy transport and storage
SpecificationsAttachment TypePass-through/ChokerBrandFirst-Man-Up™MaterialPolyester WebProduct ColourYellowProduct SeriesFirst-Man-Up™Product TypeRemote Anchoring System