E-A-Rfit is a comprehensive fit validation system to test the actual protection workers receive from their hearing protectors. For more information on this service, please contact your 3M Personal Safety Sales Representative.
An objective fit-testing system to validate the fit of 3M™ earplugs. Provides a Personal Attenuation Rating (PAR) for each worker.
• Objective test takes only 10 seconds per ear for 7 standard frequencies
• Test results are documented for each subject and can be printed and saved electronically for future reference
• Free online training and user support
• Use with 3M™ probed test earplugs
• Includes Software, Speaker And Impact Resistant Carrying Case.
3M is Leading the Advancement of Hearing Conservation™.
- The unit measures the actual protection levels provided to individual workers by selected E-A-R earplugs
- Accurate objective data is collated & delivered within 8 second
- Fast, clear, accurate results are obtained in just seconds and can be printed or saved electronically for future reference
- Requires probed test plugs
- Includes Software, Speaker And Impact Resistant Carrying Case
- General Industry