The H7 Series has been developed for demanding noisy environments with increased low frequency attenuation. The sealing rings are filled with a unique combination of liquid and foam. The result is an optimum seal with low contact pressure, which provides agreeable comfort even during long-term use. The H7 Series is a suitable choice for typical environments with substantial industrial noise or construction machinery, airports and agricultural work.
For eight-hour TWA noise exposures up to 101 dBA
- Versatile high quality earmuffs meet the protection needs of almost any working environment
- Available in headband, neckband & helmet attachment format
- Patented liquid & foam filled cushions provide a quality noise seal with low pressure for all day wearer comfort
- Stainless steel headband wired with four point suspension helps distribute cushion pressure evenly & earcups pivot for consistent fit
- Features an ear cup button for listening mode
- General Industry