3M™ PELTOR™ LiteCom Pro II Headsets are a hearing protector with built-in programmable two-way communication radio, level dependent functionality and an external audio input. It is approved for use in potentially explosive atmospheres according to ATEX/IECEx regulations.
It is approved for use in potentially explosive atmospheres according to ATEX/IECEx regulations.
- Headset-to-headset communication with ability to be integrated with similar professional radio communication systems
- Up to 30 programmable radio channels in the 450–520 MHz frequency
- Noise attenuation helps provide hearing protection in environments with potentially hazardous noise
- Noise cancelling speech microphone to help provide clear communication in noisy environments
- Level dependant microphone helps improve situational awareness and communication