The 3M™ Scott Safety ProPak-fx is a Type 2 open circuit, self contained, compressed air breathing apparatus. It consists of a height adjustable back plate, padded carrying harness with pivoting waist-band and pneumatic system, containing a cylinder connector, reducer, pressure gauge, whistle and demand valve. The ProPak-fx can be configured in a number of different ways with various size single cylinders. There are also a range of variants available including Airline (AC), Split Demand Valve Coupling (SDC or Y2C), Quick Connect Option or Duo variants. The ProPak-fx is used in conjunction with a range of composite or steel cylinders and the choice of Vision 3 or Promask PP Face mask.
• Certified to AS/NZS 1716:2012 and EN137:2006 Type 2 MED
• Designed specifically for use by the Professional Fire Service
• Rigid backframe construction with adjustable backplate
• Easily removable pneumatics
• Simple to service and maintain.
The ProPak-fx is specifically designed as a professional adjustable fire fighting SCBA, but is also suitable for providing respiratory protection in any IDLH environment.
- CE marked in accordance with EN137:2006: Type 2
- AS/NZS 1716:2012
- MED (Shipswheel) revision 9th amendment