1.8 m of 25 mm polyester web with steel snap hook, swivelling anchorage and carabiner.
Our Rebel™ Personal Self Retracting Lifelines (SRL’s) represent a major improvement in economy line SRL’s. Employers can economically replace simple lanyards with the versatility and added safety of a 1.8 m SRL. Rebel™ Personal SRL’s are ergonomically designed for ease of use and are ideal for direct connection to most harnesses. The compact and lightweight design is barely noticeable on your back and stays out of the worker’s way. These Rebel™ SRL’s feature a 140 kg user capacity, and a robust design to ensure longevity. An SRL’s lifeline will extend as the user moves away, and retract automatically enabling the user to move about within a recommended working area at normal speeds. Should a fall occur, a speed sensing brake system will activate stopping the fall within centimetres, providing more protection at low heights and reducing the forces imposed on the user to safe levels. In addition, tension is always kept on the lifeline, which reduces dragging, snagging and trip falls. Whether your application requires mounting to an overhead anchor or for connection directly to harness, there are several models to choose from to suit your application. Rebel™ Personal SRL’s are not designed for foot level tie off.
- Swivelling anchorage loop with karabiner
- 1.8 m of 25 mm polyester web lifeline
- Self-locking steel snap hook on lifeline
- Compact, lightweight design
- Tough and impact resistant thermoplastic housing
- Quick activating speed sensing brake system
- High capacity external energy absorber and impact indicator
- Several configurations available
- Swivelling anchorage point
- Side lifeline exit with ergonomic handle
- High strength, corrosion resistant components
- Self-locking anchorage carabiner