The Rebel™ self retracting lifeline (SRL) line is built to last providing an economical fall protection solution without compromising performance or safety. Rebel™ SRL’s feature a 140kg user capacity, a robust design to ensure longevity and are available in lengths from 6m to 30m.
The Leading Edge Protecta® self retracting lifeline (SRL) line allows users to tie off at foot level and was put through extensive sharp edge testing to ensure absolute protection against sharp, abrasive and leading edges. A robust design with a heavy duty thermoplastic housing ensures longevity. Protecta® is designed with the worker in mind, featuring a stackable space maximizing design and an impact indicator to provide easy verification of whether the equipment has been involved in a fall. An SRL’s lifeline will extend as the user moves away, and retract automatically enabling the user to move about within a recommended working area at normal speeds. Should a fall occur, a speed sensing brake system will activate stopping the fall and reducing the forces imposed on the user to safe levels.
- Designed for leading edge applications
- Rugged and extremely lightweight thermoplastic housing
- Stackable housing design
- Built-in carrying handle
- Internal and external energy absorption systems
- Swivelling self-locking snap hook with impact indicator
- Reserve lifeline system
- Swivelling anchorage point
- Side lifeline exit with ergonomic handle
- High strength, corrosion resistant components
- Self-locking anchorage carabiner