3M™ Versaflo™ Powered Air Purifying Respirator Starter Kit TR-819A IS is a Intrinsically Safe PAPR Kit including Turbo Unit, BT-30 hose, battery and TR-641A charger, TR-971 Air flow indicator and pre-filter.
3M™ Versaflo™ TR-800 Series PAPR Systems is a complete Powered Air Respirator System featuring an Intrinsically Safe powered air turbo required to get started for use in Paint Spray operations, pharmaceutical, oil and gas and mining including coal mining. The TR-800 is an ATEX Certified powered air turbo unit that can be used in certain potentially explosive environments.
- Ready-to-use complete PAPR kit with a battery and a charger (excludes filter, filter cover and headtop). 3M™ Versaflo™ TR-800 Powered Air Turbo, in combination with 3M headtops and filter, has been tested and is compliant with AS/NZS 1716:2012
- Slim, lightweight, well-balanced and ergonomically designed to fit close to the body and allow for greater movement in tight work spaces. Easy to identify and differentiate from non-IS versions with bright yellow touchpoints. Battery includes a bumper to absorb impact; mechanical attachment of the battery helps prevent removal during use
- LED indicators on the turbo indicate battery charge level, particulate filter loading status and airflow setting. Audible and visual alarms assures you can hear and see and feel when your PAPR has low-charge or low-flow. On-battery fuel gauge
- Compatible with all M-Series and S-Series headtops a range of breathing tubes and is also compliant to be used with a select range of full face and half face respirators with BT-63 and BT-64 hoses.
- SIMTARS certified for use in Queensland coal mining operations. Classified according to EN 60079-11 as Non-Mining Gas Atmospheres (Group II) ia -Intrinsic safety for equipment protection level Ga IIB – Gas apparatus group T4 – Max. surface temperature
- Three user selectable flow rates to maximise comfort. Controlled airflow delivers steady flow as battery discharges or filter loads with particulates. More options for more tasks – Choose from particulate filters or gas and vapour combination filters for protection in a variety of environments.
- Four filter options available: particulate filters or gas and vapour combination filters for protection in a variety of environments (P3, Nuisance Odour Plus P3, A1P3 and ABEHgP3)
- Mining Atmospheres IEC 60079-11 Ex ia Ima ia – intrinsic safety- safe with rare malfunction I – Mining group Ma – Equipment protection level mining
- Non-Mining Gas atmospheres (Group II) EN 60079-11 Ex ia IIB T4 Ga ia – intrinsic safety for Equipment protection level Ga IIB – Gas apparatus group T4 – Max. surface temperature 135°C (-20°C ≤ Ta ≤ 55°C)
- Non-Mining Dust atmospheres (Group III) EN 60079-11 Ex ia IIIC 135°C Da ia – intrinsic safety for Equipment protection level Da IIIC – Dust apparatus group 135°C – Max surface temperature 135°C (-20°C ≤ Ta ≤ 55°C)