This absorbent general purpose roll will absorb all liquids including coolant, solvent, degreaser, paint, blood, mild acids and bases, oil, fuel, diesel, petrol and other hydrocarbons.
Universal absorbents are also known as general purpose or all-liquid absorbents.
General purpose, all-liquid absorbents are colour-coded grey for easy identification and are ideal for spills of coolant, degreasers, paint, blood, bodily fluids, oils and fuels as well as mild acids, bases and water-based chemicals. This general purpose roll is ideal for cleaning up everyday spills or wiping down equipment
Perforated general purpose absorbent rolls:
- Perforated along the centre and then every 45cm to make it easy to tear into sections
- Use a perforated general purpose roll to clean up everyday spills in maintenance and minesite workshops, panel and paint shops, chemical processing facilities, vehicle repair shops, fuel and oil facilities, service stations and transport depots.
- Medium duty polypropylene rolls feature high absorbency for spills, leaks and drips.
- Tough, durable, non allergenic and non-hazardous absorbent.
- Fast absorption for improved safety and productivity in the workplace.
- Material from a general purpose roll can be squeezed and re-used.
- Simple and easy to use without the need for specialised PPE.
Our general purpose absorbent rolls are made from polypropylene which has a high absorbent capacity. They are able to absorb up to 20 times their own weight in liquid by encapsulating the liquid within the polypropylene’s fine fibres.
Actual absorbent capacity will vary depending on liquid viscosity, specific gravity and temperature.
|Perforated general purpose absorbent roll – medium duty||50m x 75cm||Up to 211 litres per roll||MGR50.75P45C|
General purpose absorbent rolls are ordered individually.
- Absorbent capacity will vary depending on liquid viscosity, specific gravity and temperature.
- Maintenance polypropylene is compatible with, and absorbs most acids and bases.
- The suitability with a specific chemical should be confirmed by referencing the SDS, a compatibility chart or sample testing. We can provide samples as required.
- Absorbents retain the characteristics of the absorbed liquid. Appropriate PPE should be worn and disposal of used absorbents should be in accordance with local regulations.