L5 Plus torch is a multifunctional flashlight that can be used both as a hand torch and on a firefighting helmet.
Using the L5 Plus as a helmet torch? You will need the Adaro torch clip.
|Dimensions||15 × 3.8 × 4.4 cm|
|Battery Options||Battery Powered, Rechargeable|
|Application||Industry Work, Rescue, Structural Firefighting, Wildland Firefighting|
|Certification||CE Marked, Ingress protection IP67|
- BURN: up to 30 hours.
- LIGHT OUTPUT: 135lm.
- BEAM DISTANCE: 87m.
- CONTROLS: Soft touch push button tail switch, switches light between ON, ON (auto) and OFF.
- LIGHT SENSOR TECHNOLOGY, ON (auto) mode automatically adjusts brightness based on the ambient light.
- POWERED BY: L.5PLUS.S 4 x AAA Alkaline batteries. L.5PLUS.R 3.7v Li-ion battery which requires a charging station or 4 x AAA Alkaline batteries.
- BODY: Impact resistant, anti-static thermoplastic resin.
- PHOTOLUMINESCENT BEZEL. Increases visibility in low light.
- HELMET TORCH: Can be mounted on Pacific branded helmets with an Easi On/Off torch base using the A107118 Clip (sold separately).
- MADE IN SPAIN.