Safely store up to 12x ‘S’ sized gas cylinders (or a safe combination of smaller cylinders) in this adjustable gas cylinder cage.
- Spill Crew heavy duty gas cylinder cage – zinc anneal steel construction.
- Two coat protective finish for outdoor use – epoxy powder undercoat with UV stabilised polyester powder topcoat (blue).
- Suitable for storing up to 12x S-sized gas cylinders (or a safe combination of smaller gas bottles).
- High open area perforated side panels provide natural ventilation in accordance with Australian standards.
- Solid steel roof and floor.
- Adjustable gas cage features adjustable restraining bars and cylinder chain restraints.
- A fold-out access ramp enables cylinders to be moved in and out using a trolley.
- Door is fitted with a magnetic latch and can be locked using the padlock lug (padlock not supplied).
- Forklift tyne channels underneath allow the cage (whilst empty) to be moved easily by forklift.
- Pre-drilled mounting holes allow the cage to be permanently fixed for added stability and security.
- A prepacked set of warning and safety signs is included – the cage can be set up for storing different Class 2 gases (check segregation charts to ensure safe storage practices).
- Adjustable gas cylinder cage complies with the requirements of AS4332-2004 – The storage and handling of gases in cylinders.
A smaller adjustable gas cylinder cage is also available, which is able to hold up to 6x S-sized gas bottles (or the equivalent safe combination of smaller cylinders).
|Description||Dimensions W x D x H||Capacity||Code|
|Adjustable gas cylinder storage cage – up to 12 ‘S’ cylinders||174.5cm x 120.4cm x 185.4cm||Up to 12x ‘S’ cylinders or a safe combination of compatible smaller cylinders||SCGR12SA|