Safely store up to six ‘S’ sized gas cylinder bottles (or a safe combination of smaller cylinders) in this adjustable gas cage.
- Spill Crew heavy duty adjustable gas cage – zinc anneal steel construction.
- Two coat protective finish for outdoor use – epoxy powder undercoat with UV stabilised polyester powder topcoat (blue).
- Suitable for storing up to 6x S-sized gas cylinders (or a safe combination of smaller gas bottles).
- High open area perforated side panels provide natural ventilation in accordance with Australian standards.
- Solid steel roof and floor.
- Adjustable gas cage features adjustable restraining bars and cylinder chain restraints.
- A fold-out access ramp enables cylinders to be moved in and out using a trolley.
- Door is fitted with a magnetic latch and can be locked using the padlock lug (padlock not supplied).
- Forklift tyne channels underneath allow the cage (whilst empty) to be moved easily by forklift.
- Pre-drilled mounting holes allow the cage to be permanently fixed for added stability and security.
- A prepacked set of warning and safety signs is included – the cage can be set up for storing different Class 2 gases (check segregation charts to ensure safe storage practices).
- Adjustable gas cylinder cage complies with the requirements of AS4332-2004 – The storage and handling of gases in cylinders.
A larger adjustable gas cylinder cage is also available, which is able to hold up to 12 S-sized gas bottles (or the equivalent safe combination of smaller cylinders).
|Description||Dimensions W x D x H||Capacity||Code|
|Gas cylinder storage cage – 6x ‘S’ gas bottles (or equivalent)||953mm x 953mm x 1850mm||6x ‘S’ LPG cylinders||SCGR6S|