The Advantage Accessory Kit is a collection of essential accessories that enables the Arachnipod to be configured into many different edge management or access systems.
- Gin Head 2 – The new Gin Head has a slightly taller profile and is lighter than the original Gin Head. A Gin Head is combined with an Arachnipod Lazy Leg to form a Gin or monopole. It can also be used as a large rigging plate when not used in a gin pole configuration. Gin Head 2 is compatible with the original Lazy Leg and new Lazy Leg 2.
- Reverse Head – The Reverse Head is used to change the angle between legs and is required when a lazy leg configuration is formed.
- Quad Plate – The Quad Plate is used whenever four legs or heads are used together such as when forming quadpod or lazy leg configurations.
- Rigging Plate – The rigging plate provides additional stabilisation attachment points when only two legs are connected.
- Spike Feet – Three dual-ended Spike Feet are included
- Advantage Accessory Kit Bag – The customised foam insert allows accessories to be stored securely to eliminate rattles and movement during transport.
All accessories within this kit are also available for individual purchase.