Safely store up to 21 aerosol spray cans in this heavy duty, powder-coated steel aerosol storage cage.
- Heavy-duty, powder-coated steel construction.
- Aerosol storage cage is robust and easy to manoeuvre – can be bench-mounted.
- Suitable for storage of between 12 and 21 aerosol cans (lower capacity based on loose storage of 65mm ø x 245mm high aerosol cans. Maximum shelf capacity: up to 21 cans).
- Wide open area perforations deliver natural ventilation in accordance with Australian standards.
- Safety cages feature solid steel roof and floor.
- Appropriate warning and safety signage included.
- Bolt down plates enable the aerosol cage to be permanently fixed for added security.
- Door is fitted with a magnetic latch and can be locked using the padlock lugs (padlock not supplied).
- Manufactured in Australia to comply with the requirements of AS/NZS 3833-2007.
- All aerosol can cages are supplied with a Class 2 Flammable Gas warning sign.
This range includes six other sizes, providing storage solutions for up to 960 aerosol cans.
Note: Aerosol cans are categorised as Class 2 Dangerous Goods in the Australian Dangerous Goods Code and should be stored in accordance with AS/NZS 3833-2007.
|Description||Dimensions (L x D x H)||Capacity||Code|
|Aerosol can storage cage 12-21 cans||500mm x 260mm x 400mm||12 up to 21 cans
(Lower capacity based on loose storage of 65mm ø x 245mm high aerosol cans. Maximum shelf capacity: up to 21 cans)