The Arachnipod Total Edge Management System is the ultimate Arachnipod package to enable access to or management of virtually every edge and confined space scenario. It includes an Arachnipod Bridge System — a unique feature of the Arachnipod capable of spanning larger voids, trenches and openings — plus the Full Accessory Kit containing a comprehensive collection of accessories that aid configurations or enhance workflow.
The Arachnipod TEMS Bridge comprises two Standard Legs, one Lazy Leg and one Pulley Leg plus a 2m, 3m or 4m long Bridge beam. This Bridge configuration provides three load attachment points, four stabilisation rigging points, one double-grooved pulleys. When pulled apart, the individual components combined with the included accessories provides the ultimate versatility to adapt and configure multiple technical systems to best suit the job at hand.
The Arachnipod’s uniquely designed head system enables legs to be quickly disconnected from each other to store flat for compact storage and transportation. Each of the legs is supplied with an upgraded Standard Foot 2.
- Rectangular, adjustable legs with leg pins
- Three stainless steel swivel eye bolt anchor points
- One stainless steel double-grooved pulley accommodates 8mm steel wire rope and fibre rope up to 13mm
- Each leg includes a stabilisation attachment point
- Upgraded Standard feet suits both flat and uneven surfaces, pivot to adjust to ground variations and incorporate an aggressive non-slip tread pattern
- Bridge beam includes a trolley, trolley-positioning line and heads
In the Box
- 2 x Standard Legs feature rated load attachment points that swivel 360 degrees, along with an additional D-shackle attachment point for stabilisation rigging
- 1 x Pulley Leg incorporates a pulley designed to accommodate up to 13 mm fibre rope as well as up to 8 mm steel/stainless steel wire cable rope
- 1 x Lazy Leg which also converts to a Standard Leg
- 1 Bridge Beam – 2m, 3m or 4m length
- 2 x Feet Rope and Rope Grab
- 1 x Transport Bag
- 1 x Bridge Bag
- 1 x Full Accessory Kit containing Transport Bag, 4 Hold Down Stakes, 4 Reversible Spike Feet, 8 M12 Tru-Bolts, 4 Soft Ground Shoes, 2 Steps, an Equipment Bracket, Gin Head, Reverse Head, Rigging Plate, Quad Plate and a variety of spare parts.
The Arachnipod TEMS can be configured into:
- Quadpod (Quad Plate required – supplied)
- A-Frame (Rigging Plate required – supplied)
- Sideways A–Frame (Rigging Plate required – supplied)
- A-Frame with Lazy Leg (Quad Plate and Reverse Head required – supplied)
- Gin / Monopole (Gin Head required – supplied)
- Handrail Recovery Monopole
- Bridge System