Infectious waste disposal bag to temporarily store infectious or contaminated waste.
- Disposal bag features repeated message in black text: Infectious waste with a black biohazard symbol.
- Disposal bag manufactured from natural low density polyethylene.
- Dimensions: 540mm x 230mm .
- When cleaning up a spill or retrieving waste, fill bag to 70% full and then use the remaining section of the neck to tie a secure knot for safe storage and transport.
- If the contaminated waste load within the bag is heavy or requires extra precaution, double bag the waste.
- Never mix used absorbents in the same bag that have absorbed different classes of liquids.
- Always keep disposal bags filled with used absorbents separate from a spill kit that still has unused absorbents remaining in the kit.
|Disposal bag labelled Infectious Waste||540mm x 230mm||DBI|
Made in Australia