The Challenge Pro’s improved universal design makes it suitable for various applications including industrial height safety, EWPs, confined space, rope access work, general rescue, and high rope activities.
Designed and made in Australia, the Challenge Pro is available in two versions as a standard full body harness, and one which includes a PFD.
- Removable padded shoulder/back panel provides superior comfort and assists with quick and easy donning
- New materials including 3D breathable mesh and alloy componentry has enabled a weight saving of 200 g over its predecessor
- Reflective support padding improves visibility and safety when working in darkness
- Breathable mesh fabric in the back, shoulder and leg pads provide paramount support and comfort while assisting in keeping the user cool and dry
- Front and rear free fall arrest attachment points
- Confined space retrieval attachment points
- Generous size adjustment for most body statures
- Design and shape allow easy donning
- Reflective for exceptional night time visibility
- Sizes: S/M, M/L. Conditions apply XS and XL
Challenge Pro with Integrated PFD (VHI CHG PRO PFD)
This model provides options for anyone working over or near water including wharf workers, stevedores, air sea rescue, shipping, and oil rigs. It is also a great harness for any water activities.
The Challenge Pro PFD is supplied with a separate CO2 cartridge that should be installed immediately. CO2 cartridges need to be declared as a dangerous goods for air freight, the Challenge Pro PFD will be delivered by road or rail.
|VHI CHG PRO||Standard harness|
|VHI CHG PRO PFD||Standard harness with PFD|
- Harness is certified to AS/NZS 1891.1:2020
- PFD is certified to AS/NZS 4758.1, ISO12402-3, ISO12401