Pacific Fire Control Torch
The Surefire Fixed Wand Fire Lighter is an excellent tool for burning out and fire line ignition.
This Drip Torch has a wand manufactured from 12mm stainless steel tube and a fibreglass filled wick covered with galvanised perforated steel sheeting.
Due to the Surefire Fire Lighter being fitted with an anti-flash loop and non-return valves, its safety is second to none.
- Certified to AS/NZS 2906:2001 (Fuel Containers – Portable: Plastic & Metal)
- 4.5 Litre fuel tank, constructed from extruded aluminium tube
- Runs on 25% Petrol (Gasoline) and 75% Diesel
- Fixed want eliminates wand ‘spinning’
- Fuel trap loop prevents flame traveling up the wand internally and into the fuel storage tank
- Flash back valve prevents ignited vapours travelling back up the wand into the fuel tank and causing an explosion
- Fuel control tap allows operator to quickly and easily shut off the fuel supply when required
- 12mm stainless steel tube and a fibreglass filled wick covered with galvanised perforated steel sheeting
- 55mm wide fill point provides clear view into the tank to prevent overfilling. Sealed with die cast aluminium threaded bung and Viton O ring
- Shamrock green in line with AFAC approved colouring for fuel storage containers
- Made in Australia