This rugged, reliable, and exceptionally economical thermal imaging camera has been specially designed for firefighting applications and severe conditions.
Producing thermal images at 160 x 120 pixel resolution displayed on a bright 3” screen, the FLIR K2 helps firefighters find their way through thick smoke, assess situations with confidence, and expedite decisions.
The FLIR K2 was Purpose designed for most rural fire fighting applications.
Information provided by thermal imaging can assist safer “Go/No Go” decision making and more precise stream placement, while simple concepts, such as recognizing the differences between high and low sensitivity modes, can be the difference between saving lives or making a costly mistake.
The ability to interpret temperature data in a variety of thermal color palettes allows for greater situational awareness and understanding. With a FLIR K Series TIC in hand, it’s easier to make.
- 3” LCD Display, 160 x 120 pixels
- MSX technology etches key details onto the thermal image
- Single large button for easy-to-use operation even with gloves on
- Robust and reliable.
- IP67 rating and withstands drop from 2 metres onto a concrete floor.
- 5 image modes
- ±4°C or ±4% accuracy (in 10°C to 35°C)
- Tripod mountable, UNC 1⁄4”-20
- Designed to meet NFPA 1801 specification
- Vibration, impact acceleration resistance, corrosion, viewing surface abrasion, heat resistance, heat and flame, product label durability.
- Battery: Li Ion, 4 hours operating time
- Charging: 2.5 hours to 90%, vehicle charger available
- Operating Temperature: –20°C to +55°C +85°C for 15 mins, +150°C for 10 mins, +260°C for 3 mins
- Weight: 0.7kg
- Dimensions: 90mm (L) x 105mm (W) x 250mm (H)
- Warranty: 2 years on battery, 5 years on product; 10 years on detector
- Battery (2 ea.)
- Battery charger
- Lanyard strap
- Power supply
- User documentation – printed and CD
- USB cable
- Nanuk Protective Case to protect your asset from potential damage