This combination gas cage safely holds up to nine ‘G’ high pressure This gas storage cage has been developed for the safe storage of different sized cylinders within the same dangerous goods division.
- This heavy duty combination gas cage features zinc anneal steel construction.
- Two coat protective finish making the cage suitable for outdoor use – epoxy powder undercoat with UV stabilised polyester powder topcoat (blue).
- Features high open area with perforated side panels provide natural ventilation in accordance with Australian standards.
- Doors are fitted with a magnetic latch and can be locked using the padlock lug (padlock not supplied).
- Forklift tyne pockets underneath allow the cage (empty) to be moved easily by forklift.
- Pre-drilled mounting holes allows the cage to be permanently fixed for added stability and security.
- This combination gas cylinder cage is fitted with cylinder chain restraints.
- A decal pack of relevant warning and safety signage is also included.
- This cage complies with the requirements of AS4332-2004, ‘The storage and handling of gases in cylinders’.
- Central partition and mid level shelf on one side allows storage of different sized cylinders within the same dangerous goods division Eg: 9x G2 size Acetylene plus 8x T size forklift LPG.
Our heavy duty gas cages are available in a large variety of sizes and custom sized cages are also available upon request. View our full range of Gas and aerosol storage.
Australian Made and Owned
|Description||Dimensions W x D x H||Capacity||Code|
|Combination gas cylinder storage cage – 9x ‘G’ high pressure bottles PLUS 8x LPG bottles (15kg or 18kg)||1392mm x 980mm x 1865mm||9x ‘G’ high pressure cylinders + 8x LPG cylinders||SCGRCOMBO|