Global Peat oil and fuel absorbent is a oil-only loose absorbent ideal for use both indoors and outdoors. This 100L bag will absorb up to 92L of spill oils or fuels.
Oil and fuel absorbents are hydrophobic, which means they repel water. This makes them ideal for cleaning up oil and fuel spills in wet environments, including ponds, sumps, drains, lakes, rivers, creeks or in the rain.
Global Peat oil and fuel absorbent is ideal for maintenance workshops, paint and panel shops, parking and laydown areas, vehicle repair shops, refuelling facilities, service stations, ports and marinas, wash and lube bays.
Use for oil and fuel spills on concrete, bitumen and for shoreline clean up and open sea spills.
Absorbs up to five times its own weight in oil with strong wicking action to encapsulate fuels, oils, solvents and other hydrocarbon-based products on contact.
- Excellent water-repellent characteristics (hydrophobic) – use in the rain or on water to absorb oil and fuel only.
- Bioactive – contains oil-eating bacteria. Global Peat oil and fuel absorbent will biodegrade contaminants over time to return them to their natural state.
Non-leaching organic fibre – will not discharge absorbed pollutants.
- Global Peat oil and fuel absorbent will suppress vapours on contact.
Lightweight, economical and easy to use.
Its high absorbency to weight ratio equals lower transport and disposal costs.
Substantially less expensive than expanded clay products (when comparing the cost per litre of oil absorbed).
Global Peat’s fast wicking action allows quick clean up, reduces potential slip hazards and improves safety in the workplace.
|Global Peat oil and fuel absorbent floorsweep
Absorbent capacity: Up to 92 litres per bag.
- Absorbent capacity will vary depending on liquid viscosity, specific gravity and temperature.
- Absorbents retain the characteristics of the absorbed liquid. Appropriate PPE should be worn and disposal of used absorbents should be in accordance with local regulations.
- Absorbents used in spill situations need to be recovered.
- Global Peat 100L can be ordered by the bale or pallet (30 bales per pallet).