Safely store up to four G/G2 high pressure gas bottles in this high pressure gas cylinder cage.
- Spill Crew heavy duty high pressure gas cylinder cage – zinc anneal steel construction.
- Two coat protective finish for outdoor use – epoxy powder undercoat with UV stabilised polyester powder topcoat (blue).
- Suitable for storing four G / G2 high pressure gas cylinders (260mm diameter G or G2 size).
- High open area perforated side panels provide natural ventilation in accordance with Australian standards.
- Solid steel roof and floor.
- Door is fitted with a magnetic latch and can be locked using the padlock lug (padlock not supplied).
- Forklift tyne channels underneath allow the cage (whilst empty) to be moved easily by forklift.
- Pre-drilled mounting holes allow the cage to be permanently fixed for added stability and security.
- High pressure gas cage is fitted with cylinder chain restraints.
- A prepacked set of warning and safety signs is included – the cage can be set up for storing either Class 2.1 Flammable Gases or Class 2.2 Non-flammable Gases. (Flammable gas signs include a DANGER NO SMOKING NO IGNITION SOURCES sign and a FLAMMABLE GAS 2 dangerous goods diamond. | Non-flammable signage includes a NON FLAMMABLE NON TOXIC GAS 2 and an OXIDISING GAS 2 dangerous goods diamond.)
- Tall cylinder gas bottle cage complies with the requirements of AS4332-2004 – The storage and handling of gases in cylinders.
|Dimensions W x D x H
|Gas cylinder storage cage – 4x ‘G’ high pressure bottles
|555mm x 585mm x 1865mm
|4x ‘G’ high pressure cylinders