The philosophy behind BTech was to produce a comfortable and practical garment, without any compromise to safety.
The short style jacket is designed with ergonomic fit. The trouser measurements provide adequate overlap, so that there is no gap between coat and trousers when bending.
Popular BTech is a favourite with many Fire authorities in Australia as well as other countries worldwide.
BTech standard garments are constructed with a lime coloured TITAN 1220 outershell fabric and a quilted Q02 + F31 thermal liner.
BTech 2 standard includes a GORE® Fireblocker® moisture barrier. BTech 2 can be customised with a different moisture barrier on request. Lead times apply for custom specified moisture barriers.
The moisture barrier provides added protection from external water penetrating the garment and contacting the skin while effectively wicking away sweat keeping the wearer cool, protecting against steam related injuries and mitigating heat stress.
|AS/NZS 4602.2:2013, AS/NZS 4967:2009
|2X-Large, 3X-Large, 4X-Large, Large, Medium, Small, X-Large
- Stiff collar providing full protection for the neck and throat.
- Flip back throat tab.
- Two large Welt pockets with mitred flaps, radio pocket and RSM hanger loop.
- Large internal pocket with care and maintenance label.
- Moulded zip front with hook & loop fastened flap.
- Cuffs with neoprene anti-wicking barrier.
- American Specification 3M triple trim.
- Hanger loop on under collar.
- Large logo / service branding area on the back of the jacket.
- Sizes Small – 5X-Large available.