The philosophy behind BTech was to produce a comfortable and practical garment, without any compromise to safety.
The short style jacket is designed with ergonomic fit. The trouser measurements provide adequate overlap, so that there is no gap between coat and trousers when bending.
Popular BTech is a favourite with many Fire authorities in Australia as well as other countries worldwide.
BTech garments are constructed with a lime coloured TITAN 1220 outershell fabric and a quilted Q02 + F31 thermal liner.
BTech 2 standard includes a GORE® Fireblocker® moisture barrier. BTech 2 can be customised with a different moisture barrier on request. Lead times apply for custom specified moisture barriers.
The moisture barrier provides added protection from external water penetrating the garment and contacting the skin while effectively wicking away sweat keeping the wearer cool, protecting against steam related injuries and mitigating heat stress.
|Certification||AS/NZS 4602.2:2013, AS/NZS 4967:2009|
|Garment Size||2X-Large, 3X-Large, 4X-Large, 5X-Large, Large, Medium, Small, X-Large|
- Standard waist trousers with side elastication.
- Two Bellow pockets with rectangular flaps and metal eyelets.
- Fixed braces.
- Back seat with yoke.
- Curved knee pads and Aramid felt internal pads.
- Internal hip patch pocket.
- Plain trouser hems with Neoprene anti-wicking panels.
- American Specification 3M perforated triple trim with Trim Saver.
- Hanger loop on back of the trousers.
- Sizes Small – 5X-Large available.