EOS is the latest structural firefighting ensemble developed by leading manufacturer MSA Bristol. MSA Bristol EOS builds on the success of XFlex and the UK Collaborative Framework ranges, retaining popular ergonomic sports styling and advanced protection from quality technical fabrics.
The new design and features provide a high level of protection against emerging risks faced by firefighters with emphasis on particulate protection and cleaning efficiency.
Pac Fire’s standard EOS ensemble includes a PBI® Max™ outershell fabric with a GORE® Crosstech® Airlock moisture barrier and the Glide Ice thermal liner.
The EOS design is completely customisable to meet a specific person or agencies requirements. Lead times will apply for these garments due to the highly customisable nature of EO
|Certification||AS 4967: 2019|
|Garment Type||Female, Male|
|Garment Size||2X-Large, 3X-Large, 4X-Large, Large, Medium, Small, X-Large|
|Garment Fit||Regular, Short, Tall, X-Tall|
- Distinctive sports styling. Ergonomic and flexible design.
- Waist hem curved up at front and down at back delivering optimum coverage and overlap where needed.
- Concave seams on the sleeves and back pleats provide greater ease of movement.
- Shoulder yoke shaped for comfort, especially while wearing SCBA.
- Double zip flap extends to neck with internal zip guard to protect throat.
- Stiff standalone collar providing full protection for the neck and throat with soft knitted inner collar.
- Durable YKK zip secures the front of the jacket. Vertical pocket under zip flap.
- Ergonomically designed elbow includes new EOS padding system. SECURISKIN on the outside for increased durability.
- Hem of sleeve curved over back of hand for additional protection. SECURISKIN around glove cuff for additional durability.
- Particulate-blocking wrist cuffs with thumb loops.
- Two large pockets with pull tab and hook and loop closure located on the back of the garment. Positioning reduces particulate build up and facilitates thorough, easy cleaning.
- 3M™ SCOTCHLITE™ 5690 series triple trim. Flexible, durable, tear and catch resistant applied via heat transfer, flat against the outershell material eliminating a particulate build up point.
- Particulate ingress blocking skirt around the torso secured by hook and loop tab.
- Large inspection port with zip closure.
- Hanging loop for storage.
- Large logo / service branding area on the back of the jacket.
- 28 male & 28 female standard sizes, with made to measure options available.