Developed after careful research and extensive user trials into the ergonomics of firefighter activities, the ErgoTech Action Elite has become the standard by which lightweight firefighter PPE is measured for comfort and performance.
ErgoTech has been developed in close collaboration with the world’s leading fibre and fabric manufacturers. It has become a globally recognised design by fire agencies looking to equip their firefighters with PPE, which combines outstanding protection with low physiological impact.
Ergotech Action Elite standard ensemble comes with a TITAN PBI® 1260 outershell, GORE® CROSSTECH® AIRLOCK® moisture barrier and Nomex® ‘slick’ thermal liner.
Ergotech Action Elite can be customised with a different outershell fabric and moisture barrier on request. Lead times apply for custom garments.
|Certification||AS/NZS 4602.2:2013, AS/NZS 4967:2009|
|Garment Fit||Regular, Short, Tall, X-Tall|
|Garment Size||2X-Large, 3X-Large, 4X-Large, Large, Medium, Small, X-Large|
|Garment Type||Female, Male|
- Collar and throat tab shape provide optimal compatibility with helmet and fire hood.
- Shaped panel over the shoulder eliminates the shoulder seam and makes a smoother line with greater comfort when wearing breathing apparatus.
- Increased underarm gusset allows more manoeuvrability when reaching overhead.
- Two action pleats added at the back shoulder.
- Tecashield on elbows.
- Cuffs with thumb holes.
- Inspection port with zip closure.
- Hanging loop for storage.
- Loop panels on front left and right breast for removable hook & loop badges.
- Large logo / service branding area on the back of the jacket.
- Radio pockets
- Pen pocket
- Logo print available on the back
- 28 male & 28 female standard sizes, with made to measure options available.