Developed after careful research and extensive user trials into the ergonomics of firefighter activities, the ErgoTech Action Elite has become the standard by which lightweight firefighter PPE is measured for comfort and performance.
ErgoTech has been developed in close collaboration with the world’s leading fibre and fabric manufacturers. It has become a globally recognised design by fire agencies looking to equip their firefighters with PPE, which combines outstanding protection with low physiological impact.
Ergotech Action Elite standard ensemble comes with a TITAN PBI® 1260 outershell, GORE® CROSSTECH® AIRLOCK® moisture barrier and Nomex® ‘slick’ thermal liner.
Ergotech Action Elite can be customised with a different outershell fabric and moisture barrier on request. Lead times apply for custom garments.
|Certification||AS/NZS 4602.2:2013, AS/NZS 4967:2009|
|Garment Fit||Regular, Short, Tall, X-Tall|
|Garment Size||2X-Large, 3X-Large, 4X-Large, Large, Medium, Small, X-Large|
|Garment Type||Female, Male|
- Top of trouser contoured to the body with raised back and elasticated adjustment across lumbar region.
- Removable “H” pattern braces – designed not to twist.
- Articulated knees with convex seams for greater flexibility when bending/climbing.
- Shaped seaming on back of knee to reduce fullness when crawling.
- Tecashield on knees provides protection and greater durability.
- Two large half bellow pockets.
- Inspection port with zip closure.
- American specification 3M™ perforated triple trim.
- Hook & loop leg openings.
- Hanger loop for easy storage.
- 28 male & 28 female standard sizes, with made to measure options available.