XFlex is MSA Bristol’s premium lightweight structural firefighting ensemble.
Ergonomically designed, the XFlex focuses on delivering maximum comfort for a vast range of male and female body types.
XFlex has distinctive sporting style which allows the ensemble to move with the firefighter attracting less resistance resulting in greater flexibility and less energy expenditure.
Pac Fire’s standard XFlex ensemble comes with a Nomex 360™ outershell and GORE® PARALLON™ 600 moisture management system.
The XFlex design is completely customisable to meet a specific person or agencies requirements. Lead times will apply for these garments due to the highly customisable nature of XFlex.
|Certification||AS 4967: 2019|
|Garment Type||Female, Male|
|Garment Size||2X-Large, 3X-Large, 4X-Large, Large, Medium, Small, X-Large|
|Garment Fit||Regular, Short, Tall, X-Tall|
- Natural waistline at front with high curved back.
- Centrally placed double zip including hook and loop with press stud fastener.
- Removable “H” pattern braces with unique webbing slide adjuster.
- Fully articulated, 3D knee shaping greater movement. SECURISKIN coating delivers durability and protection.
- Large twin action pleat cargo pockets with drain holes.
- American Specification 3M perforated triple trim with Trim Saver.
- Extra large inspection port with zip closure.
- Telescopic trouser cuff to minimise convective heat flow up the leg.
- Leg opening designed for ease of donning.
- Hanger loop for easy storage.
- 28 male & 28 female standard sizes, with made to measure options available.