NEANN – Number One in emergency bag design and manufacturing, offers the NEANN Patient Transport Kit. An easy to use, well-padded bag, designed for Intensive Care Units or Hospital in the Home to store and transport Medical equipment and accessories.
The NEANN Patient Transport Kit many features include:
- Main compartment dimensions will fit ¾ Airways and ¾ Drug Kits (ordered separately)
- Made using reinforced antimicrobial EnvironFrei fabric, providing increased durability, ease of cleaning and improved infection controls by minimizing cross contamination
- Three large external side pockets with Magnetic pocket flaps: quick access and self closing
- Five stash pockets and one sleeve in main compartment
- Clear windows on pockets and side of bag: Allows ease of adding identification or Logos
- Double zip with pull handle allowing maximum access to interior & ease of use if hands are gloved, one hand operation
- Padded, adjustable and replaceable shoulder sling with Fidlock buckles allowing quick release in emergency situation and ease of reattachment
- Magnetic and replaceable sharps holder with locator : bag supplied with 600ml holder,
- Extensive use of highly Reflective tape: Provides high visibility in low light conditions
- Dimensions: Length 45.0 cm x Width 26.0 cm x Height 23.5 cm.
The range of equipment that can be carried (at an additional cost) can include:
- NEANN ¾ Airways and ¾ Drug Kits (ordered separately)
- Option to purchase Larger Bio-can size sharps Container.
The NEANN Patient Transport Kit is supplied un-stocked (empty) & without optional extras unless specifically quoted.
All Kits displayed in the photos are sold separately.
Minor variations to the kit displayed can occur due to design improvement updates.
Images are indicative only.