RAPP Australia Pty Ltd along with Fire and Emergency New Zealand have created a compact kit to store and transport essential trauma and first aid equipment for the any such emergency.
- With our new bright EnvironFrei material colours, this kit is easy to see in any situation, durable and the surface is simple to clean,
- Easy find webbing grab handles are coated so they can be wiped clean,
- Heavy duty zip placed to give maximum access to interior,
- Foam rigidity to top and bottom for maintaining form and impact resistance,
- External kit labelling – to save time looking at the contents of the bag for identification,
- Our internal fabric is water resistant to allow ease of cleaning and minimize cross contamination,
- Lightly coloured fabric which allows contamination to be easily identified,
- Internal MEDIS labelling – RAPP Australia’s unique internal drug labelling system which improves on scene efficiencies for easy identification of drugs,
- Customised design which eliminates “Search & Select” issues,
- Everything has a place and is in its place to provide cost saving as it eliminates overstocking,
- Elasticated loops and clear pockets for easy visibility and to help organise contents and
- Use of highly reflective tape for safety and visibility in low light conditions.
Length: 27.0 cm
Width: 21.0 cm
Height: 8.0 cm
Weight: 1.00 kg (Empty)
The Trauma Kit is supplied un-stocked (empty) & without optional extras unless specifically quoted.
Minor variations to the kit displayed can occur due to design improvement updates.
Images are indicative only.