This non spark hand shovel is similar to a large dust pan. It is ideal to be included in spill kits, as it will not rust nor rot. This hand shovel is also anti-spark and resistant to oils and chemicals.
All products in the same range as this shovel have been manufactured with an additive to attract moisture to the surface and assist in reducing the build up of static charge. Simply wipe with a damp cloth prior to use to reduce surface static.
- Lightweight shovel ideal for
- Non-spark properties
- Tough and durable – resistant to oils, fuels and most chemicals
- Rot and rust proof construction
- High-grade polypropylene colour compounded to BS 5378 safety green
- Ideal for inclusion in spill kits
- Hand shovel is virtually unbreakable
- Easy to clean surfaces
- Excellent wear resistance against concrete and hard floor surfaces.
- Shovel can be used/stored in temperatures from -30ºC to + 80ºC.
|Description||Size (L x W x H)||Code|
|Non spark hand shovel||52.7cm x 24.7cm x 31.5cm||HCSFS07|