This deep pan, anti spark shovel features a solid reinforced shaft. Designed for higher capacity lifting, the shovel provides extra depth without being unwieldy. This anti spark shovel has been designed to handle bulky materials and make light work of the heaviest jobs.
The deep-pan, high-walled shovel is similar to a traditional-shape shovel. Ideal for spill kits, this shovel will not rust nor rot, and is resistant to oils and chemicals.
All products in the same range as this shovel have been manufactured with an additive to attract moisture to the surface and assist in reducing the build up of static charge. Simply wipe the blade with a damp cloth prior to use to reduce surface static.
- Lightweight shovel is easy to use.
- Reduces the risk of sparks during a spill clean up operation as it is made from polypropylene not metal.
- Anti-spark properties
- Tough and durable – resistant to oils, fuels and most chemicals
- Rot and rust proof construction
- High-grade polypropylene colour compounded to BS 5378 safety green
- Ideal for inclusion in spill kits
- Anti spark shovel is virtually unbreakable
- Easy to clean surfaces
- Excellent wear resistance against concrete and hard floor surfaces.
- Anti spark shovel can be used/stored in temperatures from -30ºC to + 80ºC.
|Non spark safety shovel – deep pan||104.5cm x 58.7cm x 35cm||HCSFS24|