An oil spill recovery barge is a floating storage container used to store recovered oils and fuels from skimmers or working boats in harbours, marinas and open waters.
Oil recovery barges can be towed behind recovery vessels or anchored in place when receiving oil from mechanical skimmers and pumps.
- Oil spill recovery barges range in size from 5m³ to 200m³.
- An oil recovery barge is fast and easy to deploy, simple to recover and can be stored efficiently when not in use.
- A recovery barge is an important addition to an oil spill response team’s equipment list.
- Oil spill recovery barges are manufactured from tough and resistant urethane.
- Barges are supplied with a 100mm one-way filling valve, a valve adaptor, filling hose and floating unloading hose.
- Range of sizes from 5m³ to 200m³.
- Manufactured from tough and resistant urethane.
- Supplied with 100mm one-way filling valve, valve adaptor, filling hose and floating unloading hose.