A wheeled overpack salvage drum is an ideal for the transport and containment of up to 360L of hazardous material and substances. They are ideal for holding 205L drums, together with solids, sludges and smaller containers, safely and securely.
Drums feature built in handles and 6″ polyolefin wheels that allow for easy steering through doorways and around obstacles.
A wheeled overpack salvage drum is a tight, secure and leak-free container that is simple to close with a double start threrad which only requires a half turn to close and secure.
- Poly overpack drum is ideal for hazardous drum transport and storage
- Ideal for safe storage, handling and transportation of hazardous materials, spill containment
- Also ideal for clean up of hazardous materials or to prepare bio waste for disposal and incineration
- Place waste or damaged containers into overpack drum or invert over the damaged drum and turn right way up
- Resistant to acids, alkalis and most chemicals
- Handy size – this versatile unit that can directly contain a 205L drum, together with solids, sludges and smaller containers, safely and securely
- This overpack drum can a capacity of up to 361 litre
- Meets the regulations of UN 1H2/X125/S
- Salvage drum measures: top diameter 80cm, bottom diameter 65.75cm and a height of 121cm.
Appropriate PPE should be worn when handling any hazardous substances or materials. Salvage drum contents should be disposed of safely in accordance with local regulations.
|Wheeled overpack salvage drum||80cm X 65.75cm X 121cm.||360litres||SCE1299-YE|