Prosorb is a general purpose absorbent powder developed to safely absorb oils, fuels, coolants, degreaser, mild acids and caustics, paints, solvents and most mild water-based chemicals.
Prosorb is ideal to use on hard surfaces wherever coolant, paint, oils, fuels, mild chemicals and general liquids are stored, handled and spilled.
- Prosorb is ideal for road side spills, service stations, maintenance workshops, parking areas, refuelling areas, paint and panel shops and automotive workshops.
- Prosorb is a gypsum-based powder which is suitable for removing all liquid spills from concrete, bitumen and painted surfaces.
- Prosorb is often used at racetracks, go-kart tracks, motorplexes and on road surfaces for a finer oil and fuel spill clean up.
- Prosorb absorbent powder is ideal for a secondary clean up of spills when a final ‘polishing’ absorbent is required.
Absorbs and cleans up most oils, fuels, solvents, coolant, degreasers, mild acids, bases, paints, inks, dyes and other water based liquids.
Prosorb is able to absorb up to twice its own weight in liquid.
Prosorb eliminates slippery surfaces which in turn reduces potential slip hazards and improves safety in the workplace.
Prosorb is white/grey in colour and packed moist to reduce dust.
Prosorb is shipped in either a 10 or 20kg / 17L bag and is available both individually or as a pallet (60 bags per pallet).
For more information on our full range of absorbent floorsweeps.
|Prosorb general purpose absorbent powder||10 kg||PROS10|
|Prosorb general purpose absorbent powder||20 kg||PROS20|
PROS10: Up to 20 litres per bag
PROS20: Up to 40 litres per bag.
Made in Australia
- Absorbent capacity will vary depending on liquid viscosity, specific gravity and temperature.
- Prosorb is compatible with, and absorbs most acids and bases. The suitability with a specific chemical should be confirmed by referencing the MSDS, a compatibility chart or sample testing. We can provide samples as required.
- Absorbents retain the characteristics of the absorbed liquid.
- Appropriate PPE should be worn and disposal of used absorbents should be in accordance with local regulations.
- Prosorb can be ordered by the pallet or individually
- Prosorb can be ordered by the bag or pallet (60 bags per pallet)