This sand filled spill barrier is a non-absorbent, sand-filled PVC bund designed to prevent spills from spreading.
Containment barriers provide effective and immediate stormwater protection in the event of a spill. A sand filled spill barrier is designed as emergency or temporary bunding for drains or grates and can be easily moved and resused. Sand filled spill barriers can be rapidly deployed, forming physical barriers to:
- surround leaking drums or machinery
- protect stormwater drains
- contain spills on factory floors
- protect drains inside factories
- surround spills from vehicles
- prevent rainwater from entering an area
Sand barriers are flexible, portable non-absorbent barriers used to contain or confine oil, fuel or chemical spills.
- Simple to use and fast to deploy and position.
- Use one or several sand filled spill barriers to confine and divert spills.
- PVC covered barriers are easily cleaned and reused.
- Manufactured from 650gsm PVC which is resistant to most oils and chemicals.
- Bright yellow outer cover provides high visibility
- Sand weight prevents the barrier from moving and helps seal the barrier against irregular concrete or bitumen.
- Use one or more barriers overlapped (with joiner) to contain large or widely-spread spills.
- Each sand filled spill barrier contains handles for ease of positioning.
- PVC is easily to repair if damaged.
|PVC sand filled containment barrier||1.2m x 150mm||17kg||PCBSF1.2|
|PVC sand filled containment barrier||2.4m x 150mm||32kg||PCBSF2.4|
|PVC sand filled containment barrier||3m x 150mm||40kg||PCBSF3.0|
Made in Australia
Outer manufactured from 650gsm yellow PVC