Portable water barriers are non-absorbent, water-filled PVC bunds designed to prevent spills from spreading.
Containment barriers provide effective and immediate stormwater protection in the event of a spill. Portable water barriers are designed as emergency or temporary bunding for drains or grates and their advantage over sand barriers is they are easily stored in a small space. Portable water barriers however are slower to install and can sometimes be more difficult to reposition than sand barriers. Water filled barriers form physical barriers to:
- protect stormwater drains
- contain spills on factory floors
- protect drains inside factories
- prevent rainwater from entering an area
Portable water barriers are non-absorbent barriers used to contain or divert oil, fuel or chemical spills.
- Simple to use.
- Use one or several portable water to confine and divert spills.
- PVC covered barriers are easily cleaned and reused.
- Outer cover manufactured from 650gsm PVC which is resistant to most oils and chemicals.
- Bright yellow outer cover provides high visibility
- Water weight prevents the barrier from moving and helps seal the barrier against irregular concrete or bitumen.
- Use one or more barriers overlapped (with joiner) to contain larger or widely-spread spills.
- PVC is easy to repair if damaged.
|PVC water filled containment barrier||2m x 200mm||2kg||PCBWF2X200|
|PVC water filled containment barrier||4m x 200mm||4kg||PCBWF4X200|
Made in Australia
- Manufactured from 650gsm PVC
- Custom sizes available upon request
- Weight and dimensions are for an unfilled water barrier. All portable water containment barriers are supplied unfilled.