The SAM XT Extremity Tourniquet is engineered for rapid application. SAM XT’s innovative design encourages efficient windlass turns compared to traditional tourniquets, enabling easier, faster training and intuitive use.
Slack is the main cause of failed tourniquet application. SAM XT’s TRUFORCE Buckle technology auto-locks at a predetermined amount of circumferential force that’s just right, thus eliminating nearly all tourniquet slack. The Windlass C-Hooks and velcro Time Band ensure the Windlass Rod remains secured.
- Truflex Plate distributes force at targeted pressure for maximum strength and flexibility, able to bend on smaller extremeties without breaking
- TruForce Buckle auto-lock technology activates locking prongs to eliminate any slack
- Metal Windlass Rod is machined aluminium for weightless strength and reliability
- Windlass C-Hooks secure the windlass rod using an intuitive angular design that makes windlass locking easier and more efficient
- Time Band is made from weather-resistat velcro which functions as efficiently wet or dry. The outer material is optimised for night vision
- Circumferential range of 14 cm to 89 cm
- The SAM XT exceeds MIL-STD 810G for durability and is a recommended product by the Committee on Tactical Combat Casualty Care (CoTCCC)
- SAM-XT-M: Military Black
- SAM-XT-C: Civilian Hi-Viz Orange
Length: 63 cm
Width: 3.8 cm
Height: 18.4 cm
Weight: 108 g